Mor-Slo™ Solid Neutral Density (ND) Filters
$250.00 – $670.00
Turn fractions of a second into seconds and seconds into minutes, even in bright, harsh light — and enter an exciting world of dramatic motion and blur effects.
Transform rushing rivers, meandering clouds or other moving subjects into ethereal images. And use wider apertures to minimize diffraction on long exposures, soften distracting backgrounds and enhance bokeh. Can be used with strobes and other light sources in the field or studio. Ideal for video shooters, too. Available in a full range of sizes and mounts to fit your lens or filter holder.
- Use a sturdy tripod and locking cable release and close your viewfinder shutter.
- As a further precaution against light leaks during long exposures, cover your camera and lens barrel with a towel or other lightproof material.
- Determine correct exposure without the Mor-Slo filter, then use the table below or a smartphone app (ND Timer, LongTime, etc.) to determine exposure time with filter(s).
- Since NDs can be very dark, you should compose and manually focus before attaching the filter.
- Try stacking Mor-Slo?s with Singh-Ray Vari-ND or polarizing filters to achieve incremental density increases, reduce glare and enhance colors. When stacking, at least one of the filters must have a standard ring mount.
- Vignetting may occur when stacking ring filters and/or shooting at very wide angles. Keep an eye on the corners of your viewfinder. Some customers who regularly shoot at very wide angles find it helpful to use a larger filter and a step-up ring.
You may also like…
Galen Rowell Graduated Neutral Density (ND) Filters$99.00 – $375.00 Select options
Vari-ND™ Variable Neutral Density (ND) Filters$340.00 – $420.00 Select options
I-Ray™ 690 Infrared Filters$160.00 – $390.00 Select options
Singh-Ray LB Color Combo Polarizer™$370.00 – $650.00 Select options
There are no reviews yet.